Our belief in Quality of Life ensures our residents live full and meaningful lives. An active life leads to a happier person with a greater sense of wellbeing and improved health. With this in mind our Lifestyle Program is designed to:
• Promote personal enjoyment.
• Promote and maintain a healthy sense of wellbeing.
• Facilitate social interaction & friendship.
• Increase self esteem.
• Maintain community contact.
• Provide a personal, meaningful, individually chosen lifestyle.
• Provide emotional and spiritual support and activities.
• Provide ‘Person Centred’ planning of individual lifestyle choices.
• Develop partnership with staff, residents, family and other stakeholders.
• Focus on strengths and abilities of the individual resident.
• Create a nurturing environment that is positive, safe, happy, light and harmonious.
• Include cultural preferences and traditions.
At Restvale we ensure all aspects of health and wellbeing are integrated with excellent care. Residents have access to a full range of Allied Health Professionals and services.